|Come work at Rosie’s! We are looking to hire an experienced Prep Cook/Dishwasher to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Apply today!|
Current Job Shift available:
Sat. 9am – closing (3pm), plus clean up.
Sun. 9am – closing (3pm), plus clean up.
Mon. 9:30am – closing (3pm), plus clean up.
Combination Job posting one position: prep cook/dishwasher position
Washington Food Handlers Card required.
Food Worker Card (also called a Food Handler Permit) required.
For more information on the Food worker card click on this link
Washington State requires that all food workers have food safety training before handling food served to the public. Food workers who take a food safety training class and pass the State of Washington exam on food safety basics are issued a Food Worker Card (also called a Food Handler Permit). https://www.foodworkercard.wa.gov/
Prep Cook Job Description
Prep Cook Shift Hours:
Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm, plus closing clean up (time varies when all clean up is completed at the end of the shift.)
Saturday and Sunday 9:30 – 3pm, plus closing clean up (time varies when all clean up is completed at the end of the shift.)
Responsibilities for Prep Cook
⦁ Assist the head chef by chopping vegetables and washing food items
⦁ Ensure kitchen equipment and appliances are ready for use
⦁ Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment at all times
⦁ Prepare salads, breads, salad dressings and sauces
⦁ Gather food ingredients from the refrigerator or freezer as required by the chef
⦁ Ensure food is stored away properly when not in use
⦁ Study the menu and prepare ingredients ahead of schedule
⦁ Learn about the cooking methods and techniques employed in the kitchen
⦁ Be willing to work weekends and weekday, and be willing to fill in last minute and for vacations if needed.
Qualifications for Prep Cook
⦁ Experience working as a prep cook in a fast-paced environment
⦁ Strong multitasking and organizational skills
⦁ Good understanding of ingredients, recipes, kitchen safety and hygiene
⦁ Passionate about culinary arts and creative cooking
⦁ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
⦁ Familiar with general kitchen equipment and appliances
⦁ Able to follow instructions accurately and efficiently
⦁ Able to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
⦁ Physically able to stand and move around for long periods of time
Prep cook will train to assist cook on the line, during busy hours.
DISHWASHER Job Description
Dishwasher Shift Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:30am – 3pm, plus closing clean up (time varies when all clean up is completed at the end of the shift.)
Saturday and Sunday 9am – 3pm, plus closing clean up (time varies when all clean up is completed at the end of the shift.)
Maintains clean and sanitized kitchen by washing kitchen items, equipment, and area; removing trash; maintaining equipment and supplies.
* Maintains supply of sanitized kitchen items by collecting dirty items, such as, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, pans, utensils, and tableware; operating automatic dishwasher including loading soaps and sanitizers and monitoring temperatures; washing items by hand; verifying cleanliness; returning items to inventory.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains kitchen area and equipment by sweeping, moping, and cleaning floors, walls, windows, shelves, etc.; cleaning equipment, such as, grills, ovens, ranges, griddles, preparation surfaces, etc.; removing trash and recyclables.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock and stocked; verifying receipt.
* Maintains safe and healthy kitchen environment by following kitchen procedures and standards and sanitation codes.
* Helps others by cleaning dining room and carrying food, beverage, and supply items when needed.
* Enhances kitchen results by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Verbal Communication, Listening, Customer Focus, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Action Oriented, Productivity, Energy Level, Lifting, Attendance, Client Relationships
All Shifts include Employees working the weekends, one or both days.
Hourly Wage based on skill level.
|Salary USD 15.74 – 17.50 Per hour|
Experience Required: On the job training if needed.
Job Status: Part time/fill in if needed on days off.
|ATS Apply: https://rosiesrestaurants.com/join-our-team/|
:Email : RosiesRestaurant@aol.com